Top Shelf Systems Controls & Automation
We offer full control systems integration including PLC programming, HMI development, and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems design and implementation. Our supporting services include, Computer Aided Drafting (CAD), and the necessary training, startup, and support of such systems.
Once we agree on the design based on the value stream mapping and engineered layout, Top Shelf’s in-house Controls Team then turns our sights to the details of the nerve center which will control these independent functions. From Programmable Logic Control to PC based solutions, Top Shelf provides a comprehensive array of controls and automation offerings.
What Top Shelf Does…
- Custom Electrical & Control Design for Automated Equipment
- Design and Build Control Panels
- Machine Build to Customer Specifications
- Onsite Electrical and Mechanical Service of Automated Factory Equipment
- Upgrade of Machines to New Standard Technology