Top Shelf Career Opportunities
Below you will find the current job openings at Top Shelf.
Material Handling Equipment Applications Engineer: Columbus, OH
Top Shelf Integrated Solutions seeks a qualified Applications Engineer with a proven track record in material handling systems integration to team up with our experiences engineers and sales reps to conceive sensible material handling design solutions to provide meaningful ROI for our clients. Applicants should possess the following skills for favorable consideration:
• Deep knowledge of material handling equipment, systems and disciplines including but not limited to storage, order fulfillment, conveyors, automation, and mobile equipment interaction
• Collaborative aptitude in working with sales, vendors partners, end users, and other Top Shelf team members to diagnose, qualify, quote, obtain and implement projects opportunities
• Understanding of design parameters, requisite survey data necessary to properly implement a working material handling solution.
• Advanced AutoCAD experience
• Field verification before, during and after project
• Understanding applicable codes and assuring appropriate compliance
• Problem solving with emphasis on ROI
• 5+ years’ applications engineering experience
• AS or BS in a technical field of study or equivalent experience
• Organizational and Time Management Skills for Overlap of Multiple Projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Construction of Gantt Charts
• Communication – Written and Oral
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
• Physical capacity for working in warehouses, factories or DCs during project design and implementation while complying with all relevant OSHA requirements
• Top Shelf Integrated Solution is the clear market leader in applying our design and implementation expertise in delivering an entire array of material handling solutions ranging from mobile equipment, storage optimization, conveyor and automation to service after the sale.
• We work closely with our customers to understand their specific operational needs, unique requirements and strategic goals.
• We then develop, implement and support automated solutions that maximize space utilization, material flow, order picking, productivity and overall efficiency.
• Top Shelf offers a competitive benefits package including Medical/Vison/Dental, 401(k) and Profit Sharing plans, PTO, life and disability insurance, and more.
• Top Shelf Integrated Solutions. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Top Shelf Integrated Solutions fosters a team environment working towards a common goal of commitment to excellence.
Experienced Service Technician: Columbus OH
We are looking for experienced service technicians to help us grow and expand in the Central Ohio market. Top Shelf Integrated Solutions is a leading lift truck equipment & material handling solutions organization in Central Ohio.
• Company strategy led by service and aftermarket support
• Over 100 Years of Material Handling Experience in Sales Department to Support Service Team
• Backed by leading new equipment brands and material handling solution providers
• Large modern facility in Reynoldsburg to support growth
• Access to large fleet of rental and used equipment to support our clients
• Ongoing training and development for service team
• Full benefits package for qualified candidates
Have hands-on experience working with Electric and Internal Combustion lift trucks. Conveyor Repair Experience is a plus.